Rugby Second

Life first

Monday, October 23, 2006

Telegraph: Rugby to the BBC?

Firstly, Brian Moore is an employee of the BBC with a vested interest in more rugby on the BBC, this fact, whilst known by many, should be clearly stated. Lots of people dislike Stuart Barnes, I like him, but have switched Brian Moore to mute; it's a personal opinion. As for choice, I would love more people to watch rugby, but rugby was badly served by the BBC 40 minutes of rugby special!. Would the BBC show 5 games as Sky did with a 3 hour summary programme? You get what you pay for here, but it is is a valid debate about which is better for Rugby: one game squeezed in with other sports, or many games given full coverage but with lower viewing figures. I would encourage rugby fans to get Sky to boost those viewing figures rather than giving it to the BBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home