Will Worsley get a starting spot?
OK of course he will get some starts, but how many?
I saw today that Wasps are picking Hart as captain until Dallaglio recovers. I believe O'Connor and Rees are better players than Worsley and don't expect him to get many starts. Obviously Wasps will rotate their squad, but in the big games at the end of the season?
Unless fitness intervenes I expect Wasps to play
6 O'Connor
7 Rees
8 Hart (until Dallaglio recovers)
Pre-season games have seen Hart at six and Worsley at eight, and also Rees and O'Connor together.
I saw today that Wasps are picking Hart as captain until Dallaglio recovers. I believe O'Connor and Rees are better players than Worsley and don't expect him to get many starts. Obviously Wasps will rotate their squad, but in the big games at the end of the season?
Unless fitness intervenes I expect Wasps to play
6 O'Connor
7 Rees
8 Hart (until Dallaglio recovers)
Pre-season games have seen Hart at six and Worsley at eight, and also Rees and O'Connor together.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home